As you know I broke my wrist the end of July which severely cramped the rest of my summer vacation. It’s also difficult to travel when sitting for more than 15 minutes–a side factor of the accident that is not as noticeable as a cast.
So I turned to donuts and books for the month of August. This kind of donut:
No sprinkles or glaze. But soft and comfy.
And here is the list of books:
by Veronica Roth
5. I’ll Push You by Patrick Gray*
by D.E. Stevenson
6. The Four Graces
7. The Young Clementia
8. Until the Harvest by Sarah Loudin Thomas
by Fredrick Backman
9. A Man Called Ove*
10. Britt-Marie Was Here
11. And Every Morning the Road Home Gets Longer and Longer
12. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald*
13. Portrait of Vengeance by Carrie Park Stuart
14. Einstein’s Dreams by Alan Lightman
15. I’d Like to Apologize to Every Teacher I Ever Had by Tony Danza*
by Julianna Bagott*
19. Amethyst Dreams by Phyllis Whitney
20. Under the Feet of Jesus by Helena Maria Veramontes
I’ve starred the books I especially enjoyed instead of my usual reviews. As much as I missed traveling to the coast and catching up on family visits, I have to say reading in my hammock for a month was fairly nice.
I won’t have any worries meeting my Goodreads Challenge this year.