Moving on from Nat Poetry Month…
As much as I am a fan of poetry and have kept to my resolve to dedicate the entire month of April to poetry, I do miss posting other interests. Here’s a preview of my need-to-catch-you-up posts:
- The moose came back, with baby, and devoured my tulips. How many English teachers have to deal with moose interrupting class?
- Survived the 2016 Flu run.
- Visited the wondrous Seattle Library and gazed upon a First Folio.
- Devoured several books of note over Spring Break.
- Considering condo life–shh, don’t tell the hubs as these noises fret him.
Stay tuned for updates coming your way…